30 November 2009

shoes-ism

today i forgot to bring my BB and i kinda miss twitter almost as equal as i miss my push e-mail service. so here i am, try to express how i feel through blogspot. ;)

today's been a quite gud day, except for the fact that my head feels like spinning around due to lack of sleep last nite ;( the rest is gud, especially for today's lunch menu. my office just changed the catering vendor and today they serve AWESOME dishes. me totally like them! honey sauce prawn, thai kwetiaw, stir fried beef, tofu sapo, and meatball soup. yummy:)

tonight's plan: go to ATM machine to refund travel expense, buy my dinner at KFC or that grilled chicken stall, then read latest issue of elle mags until i fall asleep. zzzzz..

PS: currently, i'm eyeing on a pair of peach gem stones sandals at charles and keith. the colour goes beautifully with my skin tone. unfortunately, the heels is approximately only like 3" or so. but still cool anyway. i know it'll look very perfect with my beige batwing-alike top (in indonesian it's called baju bodo/kelelawar) for my graduation day

ohya, i also found a very flattering flat sandals with just rite dose of studs. tres chic! but i'll probably rethink of buying this pair of sandals, it's not very urgent anyway:)

No comments: