10 January 2010

2010 xoxo

a week has passed since new year. and hey, it's never too late rite to make such wishes and anything close to that?;)

well, 2009 has been a year with abundant blessings for me:) ..truly a year that brought me many changes... ahem, as in directing me to the real world and i'm sooooooo thankful for:

- an opportunity to have an internship at l'oreal. i must say that it was a truly remarkable experience to get a peek into beauty industry
- passed my thesis defense well, pfiuhhhh. i carried my baby in my heart and brain for over 9 months. it was written all over my head within that period
- graduated from PMBS with good remarks. it's a great paid off for my 4 years of study there
- 1st permanent job at Sampoerna, an affiliate of Philip Morris
- and definitely, great people surrounds me:) priceless

what about 2010? well, dozen of stuffs run through my busy wuzzy mind. mostly would be addressed to my career life that has just started. got so much things to learn... and i somehow am excited for things ahead:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Sherly....nice to know you,.. iam regulary read your post, but unfortunetly theré no update anymore..,
i think that because you busy...,

ok good luck with your carrier..